Monday, May 11, 2009

Bear Trap Ranch

I am going to a week-long InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (IVCF) retreat called "Chapter Camp" at Bear Trap Ranch in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is an annual retreat for various Western Region "Chapters" (the IVCF group at each school is called a Chapter) to interact with one another, grow closer to God, and prepare for ministry at their school for the following school year.

My primary motivations for attending are to build new relationships (and reconnect with old friends), learn what I can from those God will place before me, spend time in prayer and reading scripture, and continue preparation for my trip this summer (spiritually and otherwise). I believe we can find God anywhere (because He is everywhere!) if we seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment